DISCLAIMER/PLEASE READ:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anything i post is purely fan-based and I do not own anything whatsoever. All Videos and pictures belong to their copyright owners and so. Everything I post is my opinion on various subjects.Be free to comment and criticize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Enjoy your visit! <3

Friday, August 6, 2010

WEEEEEEE!!!

Ooh. A new bloggie!!~~~
Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku nee?
I didn't post anything 4 my old blog so i felt i should start over
2 do something new. XD
Well then, lets get started!! >^<

No comments:

Post a Comment