DISCLAIMER/PLEASE READ:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anything i post is purely fan-based and I do not own anything whatsoever. All Videos and pictures belong to their copyright owners and so. Everything I post is my opinion on various subjects.Be free to comment and criticize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Enjoy your visit! <3

Saturday, September 11, 2010

One of these days..

Just found out about Vocaloid choruses. Can't believe they even have that.
WOAH!!
Anyways, i was looking around and found and .AVI coverter and Joinver. Aren't i lucky?
Not those free trial thingies. HUH! hATE EM.
Its:
Free AVI MPEG WMV MP4 FLV Video Joiner &
FLV to AVI Video Converter
-(ooh goodie goodie.)

But then yesterday, when i finished downlaoding Shugo ChARA DOKI! and moved around stuff,
I found out that my USB couldn't work. Freaking damnation. Now my other UBS is in the clutches of my sis. WHICH she use to do all sorts of CAMP RANGER thingies. Huh. I refused to help her even though she begged me to.
Cruel aren't I?

EYES CURRENTLY BURING OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment