DISCLAIMER/PLEASE READ:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anything i post is purely fan-based and I do not own anything whatsoever. All Videos and pictures belong to their copyright owners and so. Everything I post is my opinion on various subjects.Be free to comment and criticize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Enjoy your visit! <3

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random Parte 16-Updates & things

 I am in mode.
Woooooo, froggie! ._.
Tralala~ xD  I have better things to do than be random & hyper :PP
So as you can see, I updated my banner & removed the song bar.
My disclaimer is updated & there are .gifs & pics of my all time fav anime/manga at the bottom :3
I want to say sorry to my NM friends that I'm not exactly interested in spamming or whatnot there currently so hope you can forgive me ^-^ I might be missing or being a phantom in a while, since NM is where I truly belong. But at the moment, I shall be blogging ,catching up on anime/manga &dealing with my PC problems.~

NOW, lets Spread The Randomness Virus!
image
Hmm?

image











Have I posted this before? I don'tmind it since its so awesome!
Sky Fish by bowa bowa <3 Just beautiful *O*

I really do want do post more gifs but sadly something's wrong with blogger & I always get the error.
http://anigifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/yumekui_e6_p2.gif http://anigifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/e1_p3.gif
Ahh well, who cares.
O-kayy~ I'm now on Soul Eater Not!, Special A (manga) & Pandora Hearts (manga) God, I love the soundtrack to PH the anime <3

No comments:

Post a Comment