DISCLAIMER/PLEASE READ:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anything i post is purely fan-based and I do not own anything whatsoever. All Videos and pictures belong to their copyright owners and so. Everything I post is my opinion on various subjects.Be free to comment and criticize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Enjoy your visit! <3

Saturday, June 25, 2011

More Updates! June 25 + Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Well, I am being my usual moody self & being random, so now there is also a Vocaloid Song Review! Mostly from YT since I'm yet to learn Japanese.
So, there is now officially :
i) Random Parte
ii) MR-Manga Review
iii) ARV-Anime Review
iv) VSR-Vocaloid Song Review

My left arms hurts. That has nothing to do with anything but it hurts & I'm officially like tofu :P  I'm thirsty too. And why am I whining about this? This must be a sign that I need to go out more o.o

Aside from that,
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi- Remember JR?
Yeeaaaah, 2011's new anime! Woooooot! ;D

Taken from Wiki :
File:Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi.jpgOnodera Ritsu, a literary editor, resigns from his father's publishing company, due to his coworkers' jealousy of his success, claiming that he is simply riding his father's business. He applies for a position at Marukawa Publishing, but instead of his preferred department of literature he is placed in the infamous shoujo manga department, Emerald. He initially considers resigning, especially because he finds his new boss, Masamune Takano, intolerable and unnerving from the very beginning; however, Takano inadvertently convinces Onodera to stick with the job by calling him "useless," his pride forcing him to stay in order to prove his worth. Later, Onodera learns that Takano's old family name was Saga, an older schoolmate from high school that Ritsu fell in love with and confessed to.

Awesome Right? And there are 3 couples too! Nyan Nyan~ not telling you anything so you just must watch it! <3
 And EP 12 was just released on Friday nyaaaaa~


By the way there are 12 episodes, and 2 OVAs ^^Though I'd really want to post it up, I know that YT deletes these vids. So, instead I'll just shriek, ' I LOVE YOU LunaTamagaki07 FOR GIVING US SEKAIICHI !' There, I said it! *blush*


Happy Watching!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment