DISCLAIMER/PLEASE READ:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anything i post is purely fan-based and I do not own anything whatsoever. All Videos and pictures belong to their copyright owners and so. Everything I post is my opinion on various subjects.Be free to comment and criticize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Enjoy your visit! <3

Thursday, June 23, 2011

AR 01 Falling into the Abyss

Gah, I should really be doing my N.I.E now =o=" Ah well, just a quickie then.Oh yeah, an intro : ARV stands for Anime Review ^^ And they will have spoilers, so BEWARE!



PLOT: Oz Vessalius, heir to the Vessalius dukedom, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, Oz is cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "Chain" known as Alice, the Bloodstained Black Rabbit, B-Rabbit for short. The mystery there begins as Oz unravels the mystery behind Alice, the Abyss and the strange organization known as Pandora.
Genre: MysteryPsychological Thriller,FantasyActionComedy,Romance
No. of Episodes : 25
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art & costumes are beautiful! I've glanced at the manga & found it really eye-catching.
The plot uses alot of names from 'Alice in Wonderland'. The twists here are are at every turn & it makes prefect sense every time. Wow.
The romance was just barely noticeable but on the yaoi side, I was conjuring so many fantasies xD Action? Just okay. The characters though are a different story. Oz I quite liked, being someone who's stupid but brave at the same time. :P Alice was just plain cute but her B-Rabbit form could be more monster like ^^ I loved Gil-kun! He's so kawaii I could lose my voice squealing at him. <3 OzXGil xDD The side-characters, my fav was Xerxes Break. *melts* So mysterious~
The soundtrack was great, I downloaded it straightaway. My favourites were 'Melody' & the Mad Hatter's Theme <3 


Flaws aside, this is one to watch. If you like fantasy & the like. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment