DISCLAIMER/PLEASE READ:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anything i post is purely fan-based and I do not own anything whatsoever. All Videos and pictures belong to their copyright owners and so. Everything I post is my opinion on various subjects.Be free to comment and criticize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Enjoy your visit! <3

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wheesung expresses his thoughts prior to joining the military~


Prior to his military enlistment, popular artist Wheesung took the time to sit back and reflect on his achievements.

The singer, who recently made his last comeback for the next two years with “They Are Coming“, said the comeback didn’t meet his expectations. “For what was supposed to be the end note to 10 years of being a singer, this feels somewhat not up to par,” he said. “But that also means ‘I will continue’, so it’s not exactly a bad thing. There’s a lot things over the past 10 years that I felt unsatisfied towards, but since it seems that everything I had done was right, I have no regrets.“

Wheesung also expressed his disappointment over his frail health. “Looking back, I don’t think my body follows my resolve. This time as well, I was very sick. It’s getting somewhat better, but it’s a shame that I had to end promotions early.”

To his fans, he said, “I will return with a new image after my short absence. I hope everyone will stay healthy.”

Wheesung will have his final performance on the October 23rd episode of SBS‘s ‘Inkigayo‘.

Credits to allkpop ~

NOOOOOO! NOT WHEESUNG! After Lee Jun Ki, Rain,Hwanhee & Heechul, NOT WHEESUNG! TT

No comments:

Post a Comment