DISCLAIMER/PLEASE READ:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anything i post is purely fan-based and I do not own anything whatsoever. All Videos and pictures belong to their copyright owners and so. Everything I post is my opinion on various subjects.Be free to comment and criticize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Enjoy your visit! <3

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OH?oo R.T Parte 8 (I think?)

Today my friend came and gave me a shell thingy? (Seriously i didn't Look at my phone.Its in my room and on silent)
Its quite pretty though one shell is broken..T^T
She came back from Thailand? Weeelll i'm going to N.Z on Thursday and mum says thati'm going to meet m&d's friend,Rosemary...o.o Oh dear.
IM GOING TO SEE SHEEP AND KIWI THE BIRDDD~~ YEAYYYY~ XXXXXDDDDD

Oh. Just recently Utatane Piko was released. He sounds like NND's Piko. Really.Hm.Maybe it IS him>>? I listened to his demo and he sounds like Iroha's low voiced ver. I looked at the comments and they said that he sounds like Gkupo & Rin's daughter..and one look he looks like a girl witha thigh length dress like Miki.Maybe they'll be together as the design is ALMOST similliar (uhm. please look at wikia. He a guy for cryi'n out loud and he sounds feminine) I also found out Fujita Saki is Hatsune Miku's seiyuu and her song Crystal Quartz sounds exactly like a human Miku? (Append.Append!!! Has a LOOONG way to go. But it sounds beautiful too >3 ) Asami Shimoda's Rin Rin Signal differs her Rin&Len Voice very WELL. (Rin & Len's seiyuu)
Thats it for todayy.."

No comments:

Post a Comment