DISCLAIMER/PLEASE READ:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anything i post is purely fan-based and I do not own anything whatsoever. All Videos and pictures belong to their copyright owners and so. Everything I post is my opinion on various subjects.Be free to comment and criticize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Enjoy your visit! <3

Saturday, January 22, 2011

UPDATE 02: Reviews

ATTENTION: I'm very SORRRRRIIEEE~

But i'm not going to do the Kagamine songlist anymore. That long its so obivious already.
So just to conclude i'm telling that if you're waiting for it, Please stop waiting.It ain't gonna come. I'm sorry.


But on the BRIGHT side, I'm going to do reviews on the manga i've read and are in my PC.

Links *Maybe* from Mediafire.
Reviews are from Baka-Updates or wiki/wikia.
Opinions will be stated my yours truly.
Pic to all their copyrighted owners.

Tank-Q,

_TsuWAn

No comments:

Post a Comment